boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The bore of hols are setting in.

In case you use firefox and wonder why my blog's layout is like shit and so ugly, it's because you're using Firefox! So I guess it's 'best viewed on IE'. Rahdahdahahdahda.

Word challenge on fb is actually fun but this noob sucks at it. Nooooo, it's because I just reactivated it. I'm not actually sloooww. Ana and the rest are out eating! ): Thank you very much flu bug, excellent timing.

I should spend my holidays meaningfully cleverly.
I spent the first half-week of it being sick and missed Ain coming over and missed cycling with her and Chris. Yay-,- And i think they are going again on Monday but it's a Monday, which I usually spend at mahmah's house, so it means I clearly will not go cycling. Again. Yay-,-

i was going to rant how nice The Holiday is. Mainly because of the snow. I (word[reckon?]) those who are slower than me, should watch it but nobody will because nobody actually will. Hahaha! This is amusing :D

I actually did something this hol - I read Deception Point. Yay! Exciting. My eyes couldn't move as fast as I wanted them too. So, good book to read :)

I'm hungry. Ooh such a long post. Kk, lurrb euu. Off to fb!

If there were another way.