boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Twilight - an obsession

I finally finished reading Twilight and my, exhilarating. I liked the calm parts better than the exciting ones though.

Of course, every girl who read Twilight would wish she was Bella Swan and somehow in some way relates herself to Bella Swan. Whatever, I am not going to do that. "Ooh, I wish I were Bella, have a gorgeous hunk whom I like stalk me, ooh, ahh."

Well of course, I'd very much love it if I had a hunky not-so-harmless vampire stalk me. Scary but flattering. Hahah! Plus, he would snatch me from the gaping jaws of danger and save me in the nick of time and kiss me with his perfect lips and carry me in his strong, protective arms and of course, he can move at the speed of a very quick breeze like thing which i cannot describe due to my poor linguistic capacity. Very thrilling.

Ah, Edward Cullen is most definitely a figment of every girls' and Stephenie Meyer's imagination. Thank you Ms. Meyer! You have given me countless hours of edward-dreaming.

I think Edward would be able to read my thoughts really clearly and run away from me after knowing that I am constantly thinking about him. Freaky. I'm not fascinating like Swan.

OH NO. 64 BEACHED WHALES. OH NO OH NO! ONLY TWELVE SURVIVED.

I'm off to emo. Goodbye, save the whales! ):

If there were another way.