boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Brisbane! 4tut

It's day 5 in Brisbane!

Covered Chermside, Movieworld, Eumundi, Ettamogah pub, Noosaville, Noosaheads, Redcliffe, Caboolture (a little), St. Lucia and Mount Coot-tha so far.

I enjoyed Movieworld tons and tons! Personal favourite is the Superman ride. In physics terms, "You'll experience 4.2 positive G force and 1 negative G force..." It doesn't make sense to me but it's one helluf a exhilarating ride. I absolutely love it! Not far behind is the Scooby-doo ride. I prefer the second time i rode it. It's way more fun! Hahah!

Noosaville has good seafood platter from Holy Mackerel. It's about $35.95 for the family feast. it's way too much for 4 people. Probably 6 people... Whatever it is, it's darn good! :D

Mount coot-tha's peak has a brilliant view of Brisbane, with mountain ranges in the far background. Umm, let's see if I can remember. Mt Barney, Mt. Maroon and Mt. French are on the right of the city (facing you) and there's a Mt. Cotton or sth just up ahead. Yea, i think it is that :D

I like jello at Sizzler! Hahaha :D

And I miss you a lot!

If there were another way.