boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Friday, December 19, 2008
DFO tomorrow!

HAHAHA SO FRIGGIN BORED!

I'm just really really bored.

Little Zachy is sleeping and I wonder what's in that red envelope. *hands twitch, hands twitch*


Okayokay, for the past three days I've been staying at Uncle John's farm. It's really awesome there and the night sky is unbelievably, frighteningly unique. You look up right above your head, you can see the stars in an amazing magnitude, like rain frozen halfway in mid air. So can you imagine the beauty of the sky now? It's super duper amazing and it's something i'll never ever get to see again. Pure bliss.

Mandie and Johnny are both sooo cute! My favourite thing to do on the farm is to play tag with the two kiddos. Cos when they 'catch' me, they will grab me around my waist and that is so incredibly cute :D Haha, and i petted a cow and they are seriously scary when they come to you in a herd and moo all at once.

The farm also has like tens and thousands of frogs, toads, spiders and snakes. Lucky for me, I didn't see any snakes, only an iguana, and plenty of toads and frogs and tens and thousands of spiders :)

Yesterday Uncle John loaded all of us in the car and took us to Rainbow Beach. The sand is awesome, the sea is awesome and the sky is awesome. Plus the waves are very strong. I had to pay the price dearly, I've got a terrible sunburn. The kind that hurts ):

Over there, I'm a 'gal' and the kiddos' fav phrase is "You know wot?" Seriously. They start every conversation with that phrase.

The camera is cranky so... few pictures, and I'm so sorry for pulling the gate off it's hinges! >.<
*cowers in fright and hangs head in shame while grimacing with guilt spread all across my face*

The end of another happy story in Aussieland - Gympie!

If there were another way.