boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Friday, December 5, 2008
Jealousy

Jealousy has the word lousy in it. Hahaha. It is a lousy feeling isn't it.

Anyway, byebye tutty. I won't be seeing you for one month, haha. You cannot irritate me anymore. And since I help you so much, you must remember to reward me well :)

2.11pm and everything is so quiet. It's difficult to stick to your(in general) own principles and not "conform to the patterns of this world". Pressure from others, unknowingly, can contribute to jealousy, right?

Actually, i'll miss you very much, tut. Even though I hate you so much, cause you irritate me like wtv. And sprinkle sugar in my hair -,- and lie on me like a dead rhino-,- and use me without payment-,- Nevertheless, I will still miss you. And I do love you and your stupid kong. HAHAHAHA. No one knows what that means :)

I'M SO EASILY IRRITATED, go away.

If there were another way.