boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Sunday, January 11, 2009
12Jan 2pm

Results tomorrow.

Anxious? Maybe.
Afraid? Slightly.
Worried? Not yet.

I am not so afraid because my heart is set on nursing, L1r4 26 points. Achievable. But what if I'm so sure I'll make it, that, in the end, I don't. What if I end up scoring like L1r4 30? That's like a C6 for every subject. Not that hard to attain.

Anyway, all the best everyone!

Zhilin; I'm sure you'll do well, I love and miss you loads :) We shall go out soon :)
Darren; Stop fretting. You're a smart ass and you'll be able to get into the course you want.
Ryl; Stay in Singapore, i love you :D

And the rest, by the time you all read this, computers might have become obsolete or, you've already gotten your results.

4A, 2008, you all have been a wonderful class even though you all drive me mad, and yes i am crazy. I enjoy laughing so much. I'm so glad to have a bunch of people(you...) as my friends. I really will miss all of you and your quirks. I don't think any of you will read tho. Still, I'll miss you all the same :)

If there were another way.