boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Monday, January 26, 2009
bye bye baby.

Cheryl is going away this thursday, she's breaking my heart.

On friday she had a farewell party at her house. Uhh, people who were there: Herself, Shuyi, Rachel, Deborah, Joel, Clement, Kegin, Delora, HuiHui, Park, Syl, Yogi, Felix, KengCheng, Gabriel, aiyahh, i forgot that guy's name again. Something kong. HAHA. Sorryyy.

Stuck with taonanites all of the time cause they're the best and i miss them so much. Joel has grown so tall. Hahaha. We ate and then played wacko and it was so fun. Blah blah blah.

Deb, Rachel, Shuyi, Ryl, Joel, Clement, Kegin and I played murderer later. We wrote the identities on tissue paper. Haha, it was hilarious. We ended up closing our eyes so that it'll be less obvious when people squeezed hands. I suck at being the murderer.

Left at like half past eleven, waited like forever for the bus. Then met Kegin and Clement who were going to the petrol kiosk behind the bus stop. And then 12 came and I rejoiced.


Saturday was Ympact amazing race. Lucky me, a station master, whahaha. Very tiring though, and ah peks like to sleep at Vivo skypark. I developed very nice muscles from carrying 1.5 litre bottles to Pasir Ris station and chicken rice from Tampines. You wouldn't believe how heavy 25 packets of chicken rice can be. I thought it was not-so-heavy, and they actually nearly ripped my limbs from my torso. Very scary. I think we all had fun, and by 8, we were all shagged and as hungry as wolves. Or at least, I was. Wasted $7 dollars ):

Vivien's team won. Haha. And second was Nic's team, inclusive of Felicia and Justin. Yay, my lg is full of winnaarrrs! HAHA. Vivien was very sweaty by the time she finished hahaha. Prize was $10 Swensen's voucher, SO WORTH RUNNING. I had my kanimayo (: YAY.

Thank you, Jessica for giving us so much fun! Although we didn't get Boost juice, nor muffins. Haha. :D Oh. Dinner was great. But everyone finished the tarts and left me none ):

If there were another way.