boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
DaysTwo



Note the nails and the spoons :D Out with Ain to waste time. We are the ultimate fans of Faceshop, but they obviously are not fans of us... Whatever, the ladies inside were flirting with the delivery guy. TSK. See Ain in a ParisArtist hat :D





And bowling with Ain and manda was ... No, it's not them it's ...! The machines are so ... screwed up. They won't work properly and the lever keeps getting stuck, so we had to throw the ball in like what, four times per turn? Crazy crazy crazy machine. Look how happy ain and manda are bowling.

It really sucked. Then ain and i went to Tampines to buy marshmellows and to go Cotton On. I LOVE COTTON ON, PLEASEEE. I want the gray/blue dress.

"Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling, everytime we kiss, I swear I could flyyyy..." Pink girl sings.

If there were another way.