boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Friday, January 9, 2009
I wish I could block out all your voices and words

Because they make it so difficult for me to decide.

"aP not good."
"Ya, but bP worse."

"But i wanna go either bP or aP."

"I think bP and aP is worse than cP and dP."
"I prefer not going to eP and aP."

KNICKERS LAH. How to decide like that.
aP, bP, cP, dP and eP being polys.

I cannot let what people say influence my decision right? Right. But how would I know what's good and not if I don't hear from others?

I think. I wish. I shut it.

If there were another way.