I feel so sour that I'm back. I am actually back in Singapore, cloudy Singapore (which i don't hate), Singapore that has no cheche, no 20cents/year mother, no little zach, no mark gorgor, no teoh teoh and bananas, no jiyee and avocados. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why am I back at all.
To collect results, to make a for-my-future decision, to go to school, to meet more people, to do more projects, to buy more books, to tear more bags, to get sick of more wallets. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why am I back at all.
Because this is my life, in Singapore, not on a vacation in Brisbane, not a trip to Byron Bay with people I love all the time, not to eat Quan Thanh, not looking at cows with kiddos. I am going to receive my O friggin level results.
On 12 January! Yay, results!
The waiting part is like waiting for war to begin. I know, exagerrate, but something like that la, right. Yes, right.
I love the study bible cheche bought me, thank you cheche and markgorgor :D
Okay, the results are already out, so no point fretting, it's already out. Someone already knows your grades. And they already know who got 0 points for whatever reason.
OKAY, I AM NOT SCARED. I WILL NOT DROWN. Because my lifeguard walks on water :D