boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Something you shut up about.

I hate it.
No, this is not something I want to/should want to blog about.

Jeremy wants to sell protein shake. And he carries a girl bag. And he skipped lg to go to the gym. HE'S A GIRL.

Justin and his brother look so alike, I dare not call him, in case it's actually his brother. HAHAHAAA.

Oh shit, i forgot the other guy's name. Anyway, he very quiet so i nothing to say. HHAA.

Joel, yay you in my ushering team, so exciting! Hahaha. I know, like whatever, but at least got people go for debriefing with me. Hehz.

Junyan, HAHAHAHAA. You grow taller can already la, and stop making lame jokes.

I haven't met joel lim, so, - .

I just thought it's only fair I blog about the guys as I did with the girls :D So, you see, my lg is so fun. Even though we're like so much quieter as compared to the rest of ympact, I think we all go well together! Very much like meepok. The lard, bakchor, mian, fishballs, the one long leaf, the chilli, and the occasional mushrooms all originate from very different places, umm, like the pig, the fish in the sea, the soil and rotting logs :| (?) Haha, but we all come together to form one very nice bowl of meepok. Why meepok... I wonder. Because today clara was eating meepok and it looked real awesome. Hahaa :D

Do you have any idea how much I like bigbang? No, of course you don't. Not like you will, but i'll say it anyway, listen to their songs! It's super nice and if you don't i'll put it on my blog so when you come and read you gotta listen and i'll remove the pause button.

"So annoying."

I'm kidding. Top is super AHHH. His voice is so deep and low, so suitable for rapping, his hair is nice, long or short or spiky or flat, his eyes are so deep set and "his lashes are so long they cast a shadow over his eyes." No, not so exaggerated, just that his eyes are beautiful. He has this thing for button jackets, black and leathery or satin-like, like band full-u, and the buttons are big-ish. It'll look like a straitjacket on anyone else, but he wears it so well. And he likes to wear this ugly thing around his chin, BUT IT MAKES HIM LOOK SO HAWT. His nose is slender and long and his lips are just slightly over the length of his nose, his lips are curved so nicely, like a geisha's only way hotter. He has height and his jacket fits snugly over his oh-so-awesome shoulders, not extremely broad and square, just right, so you feel happy staring at it for ... forever.


I am infatuated with Top, I'm in like with Top, very much in like. I'm obsessed with Top.

If there were another way.