boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Stop asking me

Why I choose Nursing.

1. I want to be able to help people without having to hear "Charity begins at home, you got money already you can go help people. No need to pretend to be so kind." Cause it's not a pretense.

2. I want to look after people who have been uncared for by their family. Everyone is important, no matter how rude, annoying, warty, dirty, smelly whatever that person is. Cause everyone is made in the image of God and I am trying to like treat everyone equally. I think the holy spirit is helping me. THANK YOUUU! So everyone deserves to feel loved.

3. I want to be able to care for others and prove to myself I'm not a bad person who is self centered, but rather someone who can help others no matter how 'help' is defined. Oh. I mean there are limitations...

4. Nursing is a great career and wanted everywhere in the world.

TADA.

If there were another way.