boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, February 5, 2009
cute blue skullz!

AH. My new skin is so nice but it doesn't let me put a tagboard cause the thing just simply doesn't wanna expand and I don't want to mess around with it, lest I spoil it. So here you go, you canot tag nor comment. Hahaa, at least till I get sick of this skin :D

HOW CAN I GET SICK OF IT. IT'S SO NICE AND BLUE AND HAS CUTE SKULLS.

I used atikah's phone to take tonnes of pictures of her, and she only got i think three shots of me. *chortle* Bride Wars: Sooo not worth it. Best friends do not do such things to each other.

If there were another way.