boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Friday, February 13, 2009
Enervante

Why do you mess it up, right after I fold it all neatly. It's really tiring you know. I hate to find sizes for you. I have told you that that size is non-existent in the wagon, please don't go dig all up leh. If you were gonna dig it up, I wouldn't even ask you what size you were looking for. The down side of being a 'promoter'. Whatever.

Staff Canteen. Where the tired, hungry and void reside.

I learnt:
1) He is in control
2) Never judge a book by it's cover. Hahahhaahhahaaa...
3) Actually, there is a dress code at taka. Crap. Hahahahahaha, no one told me at all, till I asked Danial just now -,-

Don't trust men LMW.

If there were another way.