Hello, I feel super sad and I wanna cry.
Because. The devil has won at his silly game. Of making people pierce each other with hurtful words. We should always speak with grace and courtesy, at least, we should try.
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH. I hate that you both arn't friends, I hate that we don't even talk as much anymore, we don't even meet, I should make an effort. Okay. Yes, I should. I should message you. Yes I will, we will go out next week, if you're free, yes we shall, cause I miss you so much and because you're a really best friend, meaning, you're more than a good friend to me.
Cause cause cause we've all been through not-so-much together but you've always been there for me, as I have been for you, and I just really miss you so much, even though you always forget what you were going to say even if it was just a second ago, I miss you cause you're one of the miniscuple percentage of people I know, who doesn't wear layers over your face and hide your heart in vaults deep inside chambers. You tell me everything, you've always been honest and you've always been there. Just, there.
Okay, I went away and forgot what I was going to say... I treasure my friends :D