Hitachi.
Yesterday was good, cause it was the last day :D We packed early and finished by 10, and the people had like so little clothes to mess.
Jesslyn is going off later ): I'm going to miss her and her spongebob-in-bunny-ears bag. Hahaha. If you see this, Jesslyn, take care okay! Go and spread some of God's love :) I absolutely regret not joining TRACkers. This lg is so proud of you, I speak for them. Haha. We'll keep you in our prayers and always always always miss your laughter :D We look forward to the day of your return!
Ryl darling, all guys are jerks and cannot be trusted. Don't be sad, be lesbian. Okay, i'm kidding, just don't let this press you down okay. You know that I love you veryyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much. And so do deb, shuyi and rachel.
I miss you like nuts and really wish you were back in singapore, so you won't be lonely nor feel far. I'm always here okay, always always always here, always there with you. When you're in pain, so am I. Don't hurt already okay. I read it and I also want to cry. You are sooo devoted. I'm so jealous.
I love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya, i love ya.
See, lmw is right, don't trust men.