I MISS EVERYONE ):
I miss Cheryl, i miss Zhilin, i miss Gordon, i miss Christel, i miss Daphne, i miss Joce, i miss Anna, i miss Shaf, i miss Jasmine, i miss Germs, i miss Grace, i miss the other 2 aliens, i miss Jinyi, i miss Laura, i miss 4A.
I wishwishwishwishwishwishwishwishwishwish we'd all maintain this child-like friendship, even when we're worrying about graduating with an impressive certificate, even when we're older and worrying about money (more), even when we become old and gray hags.
For people I didn't/don't miss, IT MEANS WE'RE STILL IN CONTACT, YAYYYY. That's better than having me miss you cause I know I miss all of you more than you can miss me (right now), I'm too emotional/sentimental, whichever you prefer. There are plenty of other weird/crazy/nutty people out there. Not indispensible.
On a fangirl note,
TAEYANG IS SOOO HOT. And cute, and good looking and so *screams and dies*.
But Choi Seung Hyun, is a super hot baddie. So hot. So hot. So hot. So hot. So hot. So hot. So hot.

TAEYANG. OMG SO CUTE.
and shoutmix is still annoying.