boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Friday, February 27, 2009
What the crooked crab.

edit (10.08pm) I end up the one because I get all pissy over it. That's dumb.

WELCOME BACK JESSLYN (:
Sorry I didn't go pick you from the airport. I hope you had a great time and learnt a lot from the people and their culture. I cannot wait for you to share with us what you did and how the people responded. I've been praying for you, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, all healthy and no diahorrea. Is that how it's spelt...

If there were another way.