boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Monday, March 9, 2009
die-llema

I've never had to faced this kind of situation before. To choose between doing the right thing, and something I wanna do really badly. Since I'm such a good kid, I usually want to do the right thing. But this time, I want to do both, and I am unwilling to do only one, which should be the right thing. See, nic asked me to go on a mt, 24 march to 29 march. But, I'm going to work on 22 March. LIKE HELLOOOO, OF COURSE I WANNA WORK. But LIKE HELLOOOO, OF COURSE I WANNA GO MT. I prayed, and prayed, and prayed, and am still praying. Nic said the date is tentative, I sure hope it's after 29.
I mean, nothing is impossible for You. You know what I want to do, You know my heart and You know things about me that i myself don't know. I just hope I'll make the decision that glorifies You.

:(

If there were another way.