| You Are an Alien |
![]() You're so strange, people occasionally wonder if you're from another world. You don't try to be different, but you see most things from a very unique, very offbeat perspective. Brilliant to the point of genius, you definitely have some advanced intelligence going on. No matter what circles you travel in, you always feel like a stranger. And it's a feeling you've learned to like. Your greatest power: Your superhuman brain Your greatest weakness: Your lack of empathy - you just don't get humans You play well with: Zombies |
What Kind of Monster Are You?
YAY I'M AN ALIEN. I KNEW THAT LONG AGO. I HAVE GOT EMPATHY BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT SUPERHUMAN BRAIN. I HAVE SUPERCRAP BRAIN. HAHAHAA. AND I'M NO GENIUS. I'M A PERSON WITH A NOT-SO-COOL BRAIN. I DON'T FEEL SAD.
(:
YAY I'M AN ALIEN. I KNEW THAT LONG AGO. I HAVE GOT EMPATHY BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT SUPERHUMAN BRAIN. I HAVE SUPERCRAP BRAIN. HAHAHAA. AND I'M NO GENIUS. I'M A PERSON WITH A NOT-SO-COOL BRAIN. I DON'T FEEL SAD.
(:
