boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I cannot tahan you and your 'quirks'. you're just plain selfish.

So I'm not going to work anymore. I'm perspiring like a _ _ _. I have pollen grains on my sleeve. I have a round tummy, wanna say hi? I don't understand why they're hacking the stupid floor to put pretty tiles, the concrete is perfectly fine. I want beef from Kallang/Changi/Purvis Street/Lavender(AHH I MISS YOU)/Thaksin(OWE ME). I want my life to be God-centred. I'm trying very hard. I don't care if you're not my friend(I know you hate me now). I want to work when I get back. I seriously hope I won't regret nursing(congratulate me). I want more injections! I miss zhilin very much! I miss cheryl loads. I enjoyed the last 2 days. I rank this week the most bizarre week of my life. I appreciate this week. I hate that the lappie distracts me from what I want to focus on. I declare: facebook just got boring. I must not forget to check allkpop before I go off(hehehe!). I think my sister is so pretty, want her autograph? I don't like facebook's new look. I need(want) a belt. I must not conform to the patterns of this world. I miss christel chia. I have yet to see her at faceshop saying, "Ahneong haseyo!" and "Kamsahamidah!" I bet she's not going to work anymore. I'm excited for my mission(exploratory) trip. Hehehehe. I must stop saying "I... this" and "I that..." The best for others. Okay, got that.

I shall not embarrass you.

If there were another way.