All the poseurs in the world(unite).
syhaayfyy, finally hahaa. Laziness and sin can shake hands. And boredom and sleepiness can shake legs.
"You're not like anyone else, you're like the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try!"
"I try really hard, actually. *chortle*"
AHHJUNOiskorean:O Whoooo!
(edit8.21pm)
HIIII everyone,
Going out today was worth it. And in the course of two days(today and ytd), I saw so many people. Some sec5 '08 guy from bds, anan(how to spell...), jinyi, xiying(Yayy, miss them both!), rachael, wanting, marilynn, eugene teng, richa and leonard. Like ... lol...!
Still can't get over Juno, hehehe. I want the dvd. I will persevere in my search for it(when i get abt doing it :P). My eng is like some ... somebody who isn't me. Must speak good English. Speaking of which, I miss Mrs Mah, and in case you all haven't collected sgc, can go collect ald. (like as tho any of you read my blog...-,-)
Outside the sky waits, beckoning, beckoning,
Just beyond the barrrrs.