boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Metro Station


Here's a nice picture of metrostat. Skinny is kinda hot in a skinny way and sorry, like your sis better, other guy, weird.

We're one mistake from being together
Let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen foreverr
And we can get away with this tonight.

We are young and I am scared
You're wise beyond your years but I don't care.
I can feel your heart beat
You know exactly where to take me.

They keep playing this at Cotton On.
I'm very happy with my buy and I am deleting previous post cause I hate it.

If there were another way.