boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
miss you miss youuu.

4. Waking Up

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but it does pass. Even for me.


Poor Bella who made the wrong decision in the end...


Cheryl dear!
I miss you incredibly much. I wish you were still here, but you're so much better off there. You're more independent, more thrifty, you keep your goals in mind and go for them, and you're studying harder. I miss you so much ): TAKE CAREEE!
I really hope time passes quicker so you'll be back sooner. Haha. Keep updating your blog, and continue studying hard okay (: You're a smart girl and you've studied hard, so you'll do well! Don't give up! Jiayouuuuuu!
Love youuu :D

If there were another way.