Hi, old faithful is here, as promised, for the convo btwn J&A. Uhh, title has aboslutely nothing to do with Jon&Kate plus their 8 cutiepies(:
Nelson Demille's The Lion's Game is srsly gold/platinum/diamond/basalt columns/however you like it, it's so good it makes you want to blend the book, add green apple syrup or wtv it is they put in the bubbletea, add green tea+pearls and drink it through a bubble tea straw. Green straw.
So here is John Corey's conversation with Asad Khalil, sensored. Uhh, it's really good, content-wise, though it's so effified. Oh yahhh, John Corey is this guy chasing Asad Khalil a terrorist who killed like >300 people. Maybe it's funnier if you read the whole book. But, not like you will.
Neither Kate nor I spoke, and we waited for what seemed like a long time. Finally, her cell phone rang, and I answered it, "Corey."
Asad Khalil said, "Good evening, Mr. Corey, or should I say, good morning?"
"Say whatever you want."
"Did I wake you?"
"That's okay. I had to get up to answer the phone anyway."
There was a silence, whiel he tried to figure out my sense of humour. I wasn't sure why he was calling me, but when someone calls you who has nothing to offer, that means they want something. I said to him, "So what have you been up to since we last spoke?"
"I have been travelling. And yourself?"
"Me, too." I added, "Funny coincidence, I was just talking about you."
"I'm sure you speak of little else these days."
Asshole. "Hey, I've got a life. How about you?"
He didn't seem to understand the idiom and replied, "Of course, I am alive. Very much alive."
"Right. So what can I do for you?"
"Where are you, Mr. Corey?"
"I'm in New York."
Anyway, to cut the convo shorter, they lie about their location and talk nonsenze to each other till the reach the part of i convo i find funny which all you jill's-blog-readers will probably *roll eyes x50000* and -;- and say or think "Jill is so lame. Why did I even bother reading all these." HAHA but wtv, I find it funny and I think John Corey is secretely scared of Asad, thus hiding behind a Let's-be-friends-and-I'll-spill-gossip facade. And I think Asad is too cute. He likes to have conversation before he kills his prey. I mean, wth HAHAHAA, faster kill and run ald. Yahhh, my mind is a Leaf-Cutter Ant that likes to think nonsensical nonsenze like this. Okay, I'll get on with the story. So anyway, Asad's dad got killed by this great leader whose name is Moammar Ghadhafi or sth, cause he wants Asad's mum for himself. EH. LIKE DAVID AND BATHSHEEBA or however her name is spelt. So anyway, John tells Asad the story and says,"Are you sure? I mean, you know how you people are. They say,'Go ahead. Tell me. I won't be mad at you.' Then when you tell them the bad news, they hate you. I don't want you to hate me."
"I don't hate you."
"But you want to kill me."
"Yes, but I don't hate you. You have done nothing to me."
"Of course I have. I effed up your plans to whack Wiggins. Can't I get a little credit? Et tu, Brute?"
"Latin. So it's okay if you hate me, but why should I rub this in? I mean, what's in it for me to tell you about your dad?"
So he keeps telling Asad he'll get pissed but he still wants to hear it. So John tells him lorrrrrr.
"That's the way it was. Was it a political difference between Dad and Moammar? Was it that somebody in Tripoli had it in for your father? Or was it because of Mom? Who knows? You tell me."
Silence.
"You still there? Asad?"
Asad Khalil said to me, "You're a filthy liar, and it will give me great pleasure to cut out your tongue before I slice your throat."
"See? I knew you'd be pissed. Try to do a favour and- Hello? Asad? Hello?"
Yes and I thought that part was funny. Hahahaa. Now everyone can *laugh at jill*.
Look! Top is so handsome. Oh and he said to me, "You fit me like a glove on my hand." Like, duhh ♥
And the woman... 'Ladykwonn' *eyes narrow* there's only one girl for Kwon and she is not you. It's my sister. haha. But thank you for translating ahh.
I was going to say somemore things, but I forgot again. Nvm I go watch Everest: Beyond the Limit ald.
*picture of everest*
wow! so cool!
HAHAHAHAHAA CANNOT TAHAN. TOP SO CUTE. PLEASE WATCH. PLEASE WATCH. HE'S SO CUTE.Haha! Actually he's only cute cause he's top. If daesung had said that I would have gone -,- wtv. I'M SO BIASED. HAHA BUT HE'S SO HOT/CUTE/HANDSOME/COOL/FUNNEHHHH. That's why he is dahh oneee. ;-) (More screaming)
oh ya, please watch in highdef okay :D then can see his hensum face better.
heh, i keep editing this post. I REPLAYED THE PART WHR TOP IS IN RED AND THE BACKGROUD ALSO RED LIKE AT LEAST 20 TIMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. His voice,hair, smirk, eyes, actions, mouth, red jacket. AHHHH. Starry eyed.