boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Thursday, April 16, 2009
School in 5,4,3,2...

I have orientation tomorrow. I hate it.

I have started running again! Makes me very happy even though the round is so small.

Plus, today Ryan messaged meeee! *HAPPYYYY* Hehe :D

And we walked so much today. Plus Uniqlo is ... no need to go la. Only kids clothes cute. Heh.

And Ikea today. Woah, so fun, haha. Hotdogs+icecream. Let's do it again. It sucks to not live near you all. But it's so a-word(God's grace and love) to know you all. Yay, as you can see, I love you all many many. You all.

Eh i'm gonna see ain tmr. after like 837483701 days. Hi Ain!

Oookays. Gonna bathe and un-smellify myself. And puhlease, agoodaywhatyabaypeh.

If there were another way.