boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Saturday, May 23, 2009
For MYQPSISTER & 2WonderfulRachels! (:

MOCHO. QP SISTER(i'll be v upset if you don't know what QP is!)! HELLO HELLO HELLO. I miss euu a lottz! Faster come home! ): I bet you're super happy Kris won. Or maybe not, since the winners always become kns after awhile ): I think Adam Lambert went home to cry for awhile before realising this. Haha, okay whatever. Sorry Adam Lambert, kidding, I love your version of Mad World. Too good to be true :D Eh, this is for tutty, not AL. Anw, tutty! Jutty miss you x 10000000000! So happyz you called. You prob won't see this till you get back anwz. ): You're so lucky! You get to be so near Mount Everest! I'd go kiss the foot of Mount Everest if i were you. Everest: Beyond the Limit. Hahahaa. There was a sherpa who scaled Mount Ev 19 times and broke a record! :D Now he's sponsored to go climb somemore I think. Yay Nalgene/Northface! Apparently he was climbing up and down so much cause he was clearing all the rubbish left behind by all the other climbers. So nice of him right(: I miss you a lot tutty! I miss you squashing me and I miss killing cockroaches with you. Although you are of no/little help except increasing the risk of heart attack for me by screaming. Haha. Fast come back and squash me and scream for nothing! Jutty miss tutty muchmuchmuchmuch! Must take care in Nep okay! And go shake hands with all the sherpas! Love you deep deep long long wide wide! Y

I was going to blog about something. But I decided not to :D Instead I shall blog about 2 Rachels I love deep deep, down down, deep down in my heart!

Rachel Lee!
Hello Unni! I love you! :D You're like super cute and super nice and super sweet(not good for diabetics)(yes that was so lame, sorry HAHAHA)! You're so fun to fangirl with! :D Thank you for the BIGBANG file and for encouraging me whenever I'm down! And thank you for doing so much for me during OAMT and all the other times in church/out of church! (: Hehe, such as providing Dettol! HAHA. I hope one day you will find a Woofiecow to keep as your own! :D Love you!!! :D

Rachel Lai!
Xiang mama! :D hahaha! You're like the only thing in school that holds me together! If not i'll prob melt and become part of the chair in the lecture theatre, esp listening to cockroach woman and her stupid, senseless lectures. So thankyouthankyouthankyou x 10000 for being there with me through my irritating sian moods, my high moods where I do stupid things and my flustered moments where I cannot rmb where I put my head(or my rubber band!). I love you manymany! (:

I think most Rachels are nice :D
Rachel Lee, Rachel Lai, Rachel Tay(whom i miss like crazyy!), Rachel Goh(whom I also miss like crazyy!), Rachel Ong.
Only R. Abraham sucks bigtime isn't that nice. She's too self-centered and is only aware of her own goals and only her method of achieving them. And she's super biased. I is not liking her.

I love top :D

If there were another way.