I'm deprived of love and friendship. HAHA.
PIGSTER TUTTYYYYY! You die lor, you nv msg her to tell her you're okay, you landed, blah blah blah then she buaysong. Faster sms her or can email me or sth. Hope you have fun in Nepallll! I miss you loads ald(:
Rachel Lee! I love you deep deep, many many, long long, far far, wide wide (: thank you for the kitkat+Top(!!!!)+kinder bueno! :D You're so sweet, i got diabetes(: Jiayou with school and all yea? (:
ZHILIN! Omg, I miss you soooooooo much): Too much): I wanna see you and talk to you and laugh with you and strengthen this! All the best with school and floorball okay! (: I miss youuu and i'll be here alwayzzz!
Rachel Lai! Hello mama :D I love you loads loads! :D you're my colour, the way Jeni is your colour :D Don't say sorry so often okay! (:
Nur'Ain! It was good to see you again today! I miss you loads, many, deeply, strongly! I wanna go out witchu soon! I miss the times when we go to faceshop and just be thickskin and go paint our nails! And watch movie and scream/laugh at all the wrong times. And go cotton on and try clothes for the fun of it! I miss it all, and I miss youuuuuu.
Cheryl Tan!!! Hello babeeee(: I miss you so much so much so much! ): it's like losing an ear): Hurry come back! All the best with all your exams and stuff okay! Come back soon! Then we can go out and window shop :D hehehe I MISS YOUUU!
Atikah gombgomb! let's go eat, faster, hurry, quickly, soon okay!
Nic!!!!! HELLOHELLOHELLOOOOOO, (faster come back!) I hope you hurry come back(: hehe. Have fun while you're there and must take care of yourself okay! Church feels very quiet without you!
Dwcw! You're such a good friend. Kimchiiiiiiii is so cute! Very glad you've begun to come to church, even more regularly now. Thanks for entertaining me so often :D Chang wei, you're like one of the few real people on this earth. Cool or what. Hahaha. Seriously...!
My rbcs today are super-stars, they were on tv and i think 19/22 of the class went "Woahhh!" when they saw my rbs (: HEHEHE. Ya la, whatever, but really super cool! (: I got poked twice, i didn't mind it :D hehe.
Okay, I have tonnes of presentations and rubbish hw to do. I like piss, so bye. nvm.
Byeeeeee :D