boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Keep Warm!

Nic just left for Melbourneee. Omg. I miss my cheryl tan.

Anyway, NIC HOPEFULLY YOU READ THIS.

Have fun in Melbourne, keep warm and enjoy yourself okay! Just be the way you are, and you're sure to make many friends :D Will keep you in prayers everyday, so don't worry okay!

Most of all, you who cannot tahan cold, PLEASE WEAR MANY LAYERS thankew. I'm sure they sell beanies in the Chemists over there, if not can go BigW! Yup, so enjoy yourself and eat lots and forget about your resposibilities in Singapore for once okay(:

We'll miss you loads! Esp since you have usher duty next week. Hahaa. Okay, enjoy yourself.
(Still considering if I should just take the $10, haha)

I found one string today. I realised that if I lose that string, many things just won't matter anymore and I will lose sight of everything very easily.

Rachel Lee, Daniel and Nic, you all really are my stash of happiness :D Thank God for you all :D

If there were another way.