Things I lost and found again:
1) My Rubber Band
2) My Clip
3) My reason for choosing Nursing
4) Pissiness with people
Things I lost of which their location still remains a mystery:
1) Time
- QT ):
- To run):
2) Sleep
3) MY VERY HAPPY SELF.
I think Critical Thinking and FON is totally redundant. I really see no need to study these two. LIke, Hellloooooo, if the person is choking on something, are all these silly models going to run through your head, will you have time to decide which process is best for the choking patient, or what the 7 steps of problem solving are? Seriously, come on. I will let cockroach woman suffer for 5 mins before I implement my stupid Nursing Care Plan. -,-
Thus, in conclusion, referring to the objectives I stated earlier in my head, I believe that CT and FON are completely redundant and I, personally, won't be able to apply them to real life situations effectively. I would appreciate it very much if they spare us from such tormenting, sleepless nights.
I WANT TO SLEEEP AHH.