boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Monday, June 29, 2009
1moreweek

"ur v8catn is bacon."

Hello, E-learning week! (puke + vomit) Hey that sounds familiar...

Okay, eight to one, everybodyyy, you can start ... Now!

Ah, beef kway teow @ ChangiV.
(sluurrrppp + yummmmm)
"O.K. can!"

Marshall's buger episode/H&K white castle

I have a geog/ss book. I have a good mind to burn it, especially since I am a proud owner of a lighter, but it is very useful. So those hardworking sec3/4 people who want it, please buy mine at very mind-blowing price of $7. It's totally worth it... It's so new... Like it's never been used... I did use it... But i took care of it... Yea... So buy it.

If there were another way.