boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Seventeen on the Seventeenth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL TAN!

I lovee you so. I wish we were back in Sec2, where you sat beside me in class and laughed at me. I don't hear your laughter anymore. I don't hear anyone's laughter anymore. I wish you could stay for good. I wish we hadn't grown.

But, right now, I wish your life will be fulfilling, and overflow with love and joy. Seventeen. I want to laugh and cry with you. Till we're seventy. Till we die. I love you loadsss, babe.

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

If there were another way.