boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Damn insecurity. No-go.

I could die from the words that you say. Hard luck you've been trying to tame. Chasing the ghost of a good thing, haunting yourself as a real thing. While you're chasing the ghosts. Just find the pieces till they fit, like they were meade for it. But they weren't meant for this.

I brace myself for the impact, if i were you (me).

Alex Kaneko, all your fault :]

I love all my commitments right now. God's love is explosive. Did you know?

If there were another way.