boooo
Grey Thread.
For there will always be persons greater and lesser than yourself.
jpjl
Hellooo.

yak

ShoutMix chat widget

bye
allison atikahgomb BenLeong cheryl clarice crystal danial darren efa gengfei germs grace jacko jasmine jeni jesslyn jahiza kaijuan liang zhi lulu rachel rachel lai Rahhh safiudin salbiah sam wong sam phua shakila steph sylvester t.kwon timothy weiqi yiying pmc ympact zhilin<3

x
skin by double-think
basecodes by afterbirth
pattern by nosferatu-arucard
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010

Hey hi, i feel like moving back here haha. Ah Z. must get on with my hw. I hope my 2010 will be good.

Hmm, let's see, what I want out of 2010.
1) Work with God to do His will,
2) Be obedient to His word and will,
3) Give all my energy for Jesus and others,

That's all I can think of now. Besides wanting my life to be rid of liars, I also want it to be filled with truth. Yes got difference! And I decided it's just going to hurt more and more. 5 stages of grief, right?
I love Ain. Serious.

If there were another way.